Monday, February 2, 2015

And the camera too!!!

After I dealt with the reliability issues (I’m still using my laptop and have to figure out what to do with the NUC), suddenly my FLI ML 16070 camera showed issues.
Initially, I could (very rarely) see a horizontal signal difference:
(the upper third of the image is slightly brighter then the lower, with a very clear line between them)


It happened only very few times, so I didn’t think too much of it.
But then the frequence increased, and suddenly it wasn’t just a difference in signal, but the lower part was completely black:

At this point, I tried to figure out what it was, but while doing that, the camera pretty much stopped taking images. Or better: all images have zero signal!!!

Contacted FLI to ask what this could be and/or how it could be fixed. Answer was: need to send it in. Probably an A/D failure :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment