- Deneb (ISO6400) - nothing of the milky way, lots of stars, unfortunately there are some trails
- Deneb (ISO1600) - significantly less stars (though the overall shutter speed was the same)
- Can’t use the image acquisition stuff because it doesn’t support Nikon :-(
- A little more manual then DSS, but still OK - but only if the result is significantly better then DDS
- By default it does not deal with rotation (which my telescope somehow introduced last night) - makes stacking a little more manual (needs marking 2 stars instead of one)
Also tried Maxim DL for post processing, but it seems to have a completely different approach (all others have the approach to start with lights, darks... and then go from there). Not sure if I want to try it further.